By WATCYN-JONES & JOHNSTON
Attempt Your Vocabulary - серия книг-бестселлеров разработанная Peter Watcyn-Jones для практики словарного запаса. Серия идеальна для классной работы и самостоятельных занятий. Ее особенности:
- примерно 6400 новых слов и выражений для изучения и использования, от уровня newbie до уровня Advanced;
- словарная практика и проверка от уровня к уровню;
- различные типы тестов, такие как: вставить пропущенное слово, кроссворды, выбрать правильный ответ, исправить опечатки, написать по шаблону и различные упражнения с помощью иллюстраций;
- пояснения как пользоваться тестами;
- все ответы к тестам.
Уровень: Intermediate/FCE (950 слов)
Также по теме:
commence checking out Your Vocabulary
Test Your Vocabulary 1
Test Your Prepositions
Test Your Phrasal Verbs
Test what you are promoting Vocabulary in Use
attempt Your Reading
Test Your English General
Read Online or Download Test Your Vocabulary 3 PDF
Best english as a second language books
* Covers an important phrases and words wanted through pre-intermediate and intermediate-level scholars * big range of stress-free perform actions * Revision sections after each 4 devices to envision development * area to put in writing in translations of key vocabulary and words * removable resolution key * American English equivalents of key vocabulary and words
Every little thing you must ranking greater at the TOEFL iBT—Guaranteed The TOEFL iBT assessments your talents in examining, Writing, Listening, and conversing. Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM offers crucial language abilities and techniques you must be triumphant in this try. The TOEFL is needed around the world for foreign scholars who are looking to learn overseas.
A chain of six books to increase analyzing comprehension talents.
This can be a sleek, speaking-centred common English path that is helping scholars use language obviously.
Extra info for Test Your Vocabulary 3
G. , 1998; Khoo, 2003). However, there are various similarities across the board, as Lee and Kwan observe (1997: 153): In a typical PBL tutorial, students are presented with clinical information on a patient. Students go through the process of problem identification, hypothesis generation, the generation of learning issues, and setting of group and personal learning objectives. It is not important for the students to come up with the correct diagnosis or treatment, but to use the clinical problem as a focus to acquire the knowledge in order to meet the learning objectives [.
One part of this ability is the capacity to recognise and critically evaluate the effects of negative stereotyping of others. ’ The TACCT 30 English in Medical Educat ion toolkit draws upon a wealth of medical literature that recognises the issues of negative stereotyping in healthcare; for example, Betancourt (2006: 989) cautions against broadly applying stereotypes to individuals who apparently fall into categories such as ‘the Hispanic patient’. Teal and Street (2009: 536) also discuss specific strategies to counteract stereotyping, which they acknowledge as a natural human process.
Clinicians aren’t shielded from diversity, as patients present varied perspectives, values, beliefs, and behaviors regarding health and well-being. These include variations in patient recognition of symptoms, thresholds for seeking care, ability to communicate symptoms to a provider who understands their meaning, ability to understand the prescribed management strategy, expectations of care (including preferences for or against diagnostic and therapeutic procedures), and adherence to preventive measures and medications.