By Beniamino Murgante, Sanjay Misra, Ana Maria Alves Coutinho Rocha, Carmelo Torre, Jorge Gustavo Rocha, Maria Irene Falcão, David Taniar, Bernady O. Apduhan, Osvaldo Gervasi
The six-volume set LNCS 8579-8584 constitutes the refereed court cases of the 14th foreign convention on Computational technological know-how and Its functions, ICCSA 2014, held in Guimarães, Portugal, in June/July 2014. The 347 revised papers awarded in 30 workshops and a distinct music have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 1167. The 289 papers offered within the workshops hide numerous components in computational technology starting from computational technological know-how applied sciences to express parts of computational technology akin to computational geometry and security.
Read or Download Computational Science and Its Applications – ICCSA 2014: 14th International Conference, Guimarães, Portugal, June 30 – July 3, 2014, Proceedings, Part VI PDF
Best data mining books
Facts mining is anxious with the research of databases sufficiently big that quite a few anomalies, together with outliers, incomplete facts documents, and extra refined phenomena resembling misalignment blunders, are almost absolute to be current. Mining Imperfect info: facing illness and Incomplete documents describes intimately a few those difficulties, in addition to their resources, their outcomes, their detection, and their therapy.
A brand new unsupervised method of the matter of knowledge Extraction by means of textual content Segmentation (IETS) is proposed, carried out and evaluated herein. The authors’ method is determined by info on hand on pre-existing information to benefit tips on how to affiliate segments within the enter string with attributes of a given area hoping on a truly potent set of content-based good points.
The six-volume set LNCS 8579-8584 constitutes the refereed court cases of the 14th foreign convention on Computational technology and Its purposes, ICCSA 2014, held in Guimarães, Portugal, in June/July 2014. The 347 revised papers awarded in 30 workshops and a unique song have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 1167.
Cristobal Romero, Sebastian Ventura, Mykola Pechenizkiy and Ryan S. J. d. Baker, «Handbook of academic facts Mining» . guide of academic information Mining (EDM) offers a radical evaluate of the present nation of information during this zone. the 1st a part of the booklet comprises 9 surveys and tutorials at the crucial info mining concepts which have been utilized in schooling.
- Intelligent Computing Methodologies: 10th International Conference, ICIC 2014, Taiyuan, China, August 3-6, 2014. Proceedings
- Freemium Economics. Leveraging Analytics and User Segmentation to Drive Revenue
- Beginning Apache Cassandra Development
- Data Integration in the Life Sciences: 11th International Conference, DILS 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, July 9-10, 2015, Proceedings
- Advances in Intelligent IT
Additional resources for Computational Science and Its Applications – ICCSA 2014: 14th International Conference, Guimarães, Portugal, June 30 – July 3, 2014, Proceedings, Part VI
182. Springer, Heidelberg (2002) 11. : Colex: a web-based collaborative conﬂict lexicon. In: Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Model Comparison in Practice, IWMCP 2010, pp. 42–49. ACM, New York (2010) 16 R. N. C. Campos 12. : ModeleR: An enviromental model repository as knowledge base for experts. Expert Syst. Appl. 39(9), 8396–8411 (2012) 13. : Towards a collaborative modeling and simulation platform on the Internet. Adv. Eng. Inform. 24(2), 208–218 (2010) 14. : Model-driven Development of Complex Software: A Research Roadmap.
The publications are registered with their name, abstract and URL for the article location, as shown in Figure 4. Contrary to what is provided for artifacts, publications management does not allow uploading the publication itself into the platform. We consider this to be a more eﬃcient approach, as the platform’s focus is not publications’ management. Since publications may have more than one author, they are not automatically associated with the user which created them. Information of the authors is in the publication document itself.
Bulent Tugrul and Huseyin Polat A Brain Computer Interface for Enhancing the Communication of People with Severe Impairment . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Osvaldo Gervasi, Riccardo Magni, and Stefano Macellari Micro Simulation to Evaluate the Impact of Introducing Pre-signals in Traﬃc Intersections . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ant´ onio Vieira, Lu´ıs S. Dias, Guilherme B. Pereira, and Jos´e A. Oliveira An Approach for Automatic Expressive Ontology Construction from Natural Language .